Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Birthday Boy & Baseball

A happy birthday blog post for my hubby, (better late than never right?) The week before last was my main man’s birthday, the big 2-8! JD had to work on his b-day so I planned a fun day together on his next day off.
 My guy works extremely hard and I wanted to make sure he had a day that was relaxing, fun and very “JD”, and if you know JD you know that baseball is numero uno on his list! So, I got tickets to the AZ Diamonbacks game, along with ‘all you can eat seats’. I can’t lie, we were excited, we looove us some ballpark food!
 JD got off work later in the evening so I took him to In N Out for dinner (which is a 30 minute drive and 2 towns over for us). After working there for a few years he gets withdrawals not having an INO around the corner, so he was a happy guy. At INO I surprised him with the tickets to the game for the next day and we headed home to relax the rest of the night. Back at the house I gave him his ‘sweet’ birthday card made from his favorite candies… it was a lot of fun to make, you can find lots of ideas for it on Pinterest (of course!).
The game was great and the stadium was pretty awesome. I’m happy we did something to celebrate my handsome hubby, I really love that man!! Happy birthday JD! Enjoy the pics everyone!
 
  xoxo,
            Rachele
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10