Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Our Wedding

 

Happy Tuesday everyone! In honor of our 2 year anniversary I am featuring our wedding as my first official post. The hubs and I were married on May 14, 2011, and boy has a lot changed in these 2 short years since we said “I do”. We wed at the Jefferson Street Mansion in Benicia California, and spent 8 months planning, prepping and crafting for our DIY wedding. My bridesmaids, girlfriends and family worked with us to make everything from the décor and centerpieces to my veil and the wedding cake, I can honestly say our sweat, time and sometimes tears went into making this day beautiful for me and JD.
The hard work paid off and thanks to everyone involved, and our amazing photographer, Shannon Cunningham, not only was our wedding perfect, but we were featured on Style Me Pretty. Style Me Pretty is a wedding lover’s dream and I was jumping for joy when I heard our wedding would be featured.
Below are some of my favorite detail shots from the day, for more pictures click here to see our Style Me Pretty feature and please visit Shannon Cunningham's site. Shan is now one of our favorite people, if you have the opportunity to let her capture your memories you will not only love the work she does, but you will love her too.
 
xoxo
          Rachele
 
P.S- Happy Anniversary JD! You truly are my best friend, year #2 of marriage was an awesome adventure, I am so happy to share it with you!

 





6 comments:

  1. Such a special day! And such a special time leading up to that day. Projects, planning, laughing, crying lol Let's do it all over again!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will do it all over again, at and before your wedding ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi I love your birdcage veil and was looking to so something like that, how did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I ordered the French Netting from a shop on Etsy (only $8!) and I honestly just played around with it. We cut it to the size and length I wanted, gathered it and sewed the ends together to form its shape (just simple needle and white thread by hand). I wore a flower, that we also made, so I clipped the flower on over the sewn seam the day of. I hope that helps, its just a little trial and error and messing with the netting. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. when the plan is edited it's broadcast in common definition foto video nunta suceava

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do I do after I get a girl's phone number? You've finally done it. You approached a girl. Gái gọi nguyễn khánh toàn

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10